Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jason & Caitlin

Jason & Caitlin

Jason & I met in 2007. He was on staff at the church my Dad had just been called to. We quickly became friends and began dating during my freshmen year of college. After a year of dating, Jason proposed and, of course, I said “yes!”. We were married the following year and we just recently celebrated our 5th anniversary.


Jason has been serving at Marion Baptist as the youth and worship pastor for over ten years. I currently work for Americorps and I am pursuing my Bachelor’s degree in Middle School Education. We enjoy spending time with our family, friends and youth group students. Jason is adventurous and likes to do anything outdoors. My adventures take place in a shopping mall or a good book. We are both crazy about our Cairn Terrier, Drew. 


~ Caitlin 


No comments:

Post a Comment